Electric Oranges is Carly Sinigoi and Sarah Starling from Brevard County in Florida. It is a pop up style shop filled with vintage, up cycles and modern couture apparel straight from the Sunshine State. Their collection features items that span several decades and their tastes are impeccable and fun.
Danielle Gess, Theresa Lanno and Misti Blu Day where the hair and makeup team for this shoot. We got ready at The Big Bang Studio and took this set outside of the studio. Photos are by Misti Blu Photography and of course wardrobe and styling by Electric Oranges. We came together to collaborate on a few ideas. Stay tuned for our Street Style Saturday, which will be dedicated to sharing these delicious shoots as well as including information on how to track down Electric Oranges.
You can see their next pop up here:
October 10th 9am-5pm
Rehab Vintage Revival
Highland Ave, Downtown Eau Gallie
Large variety of vendors
1) Tom Waits – “Ice Cream Man” Listen
2) The Ataris – “Boys of Summer” Listen
3) Belle and Sebastian – “A Summer Wasting” Listen
4) Raveonettes – “Summer Ends” Listen
5) The Drums – “Let’s Go Surfing” Listen
6) The Like – “June Gloom” Listen
7) The Kooks – “Seaside” Listen
8) Billie Holiday – “Summertime” Listen
9) The Cure – “Hot Hot Hot” Listen
10) Elvis Presley – “Summer Kisses, Winter Tears” Listen
11) Glass Animals – “Pools” Listen
12) The Avett Brothers – “If It’s The Beaches” Listen
13) Conor Oberst – “Cape Canaveral” Listen
14) Talking Heads – “Swamp” Listen
15) Mungo Jerry – “In The Summertime” Video
16) Roger Miller – “In The Summertime” Video
There are so many gorgeous springs all over Florida and being conveniently located near the ocean can sometimes make us forget. I hopped in the car last week and headed to Rock Springs. The springs are typically a clear and cool 70 degrees.
I googled Rock Springs and let my smart phone direct me there. When I arrived to the destination I was at a closed gate that had no water access. I parked my car and went to the website and got the correct address on the other side, about 12 miles around. I passed a Rock Springs Bar and Grill where you rent the tubes and paid $5 to get in. They do not rent tubes in the park or allow reentry.
That being said, I highly recommend you bring your own or stop at the bar and grill to rent tubes because there is a perfect float stream. I also highly suggest to arrive no later than 10am because they close at a certain capacity. When we left at 1pm the park was still closed.
It was a little brisk at first but after sitting in the sun it felt refreshing. It was very much worth the hour and a half drive and great to see my feet in the water. So clean!
Check out their website for the correct address and any other tips I may have missed!
Rock Springs Kelly Park